Happy New Year!!

Welcome to 2010!
One of my New Year's resolutions is to be better about keeping this blog current.  I promise at least one post each week.

Volleyball News:  We are excited about our Early Decision applicants!! I think we have a very solid recruiting class shaping up and we are eager for the fall season to begin. 

Other News:  I attend the volleyball coaches association annual convention in Tampa in December.  It's a terrific learning and networking opportunity.  It's held in conjunction with the NCAA Division I women's volleyball championship.  I got to see Texas, Penn State, Minnesota, and Hawaii all battling for a national title!!  It was a blast.  Penn State prevailed in a thrilling 5-set win over Texas. 

I hope you had a great holiday season and I wish everyone a very happy 2010!!!

No comments: